Thursday 1 March 2012

New bag

Hello, my name is Sabine, and I'm the other half of Tandem Bags. I have always tried to find time to do something with my hands: drawing, painting, crafting, knitting and sewing, it just makes me happy. I used to sew clothes to myself.  The latest thing is sewing bags - and I discovered this passion thanks to Laura!
Ciao, mi chiamo Sabine e sono l'altra metà di Tandem Bags. Ho sempre cercato di trovare il tempo di fare qualcosa con le mie mani, perché mi rende felice: disegnare, dipingere, fare bricolage, la maglia o cucire. Una volta mi cucivo i vestiti. Grazie a Laura ho cominciato a cucire delle borse!


This is one of the newest bags and I've used two different textiles. The white wool with the emroidery is one of my favourits. When I showed the bag at home, my kids thought that I had used the cushions from the sofa to sew this one, but actually it was a leftover piece that I had cherished for long. I still have one small cut but haven't decided what to do with it yet.

Questa è una delle ultime nate dove ho abbinato due tessuti. La lana bianca con il ricamo floreale è sempre stata una mia favorita. I miei figli credevano che avessi tagliato i cuscini del divano, ma ovviamente era un pezzo avanzato che però avevo custodito per anni. Ne ho ancora un pezzetto, ma ancora non so cosa ne farò.

2 comments:

  1. Bravissima Sabine, compagna d'avventura nel mondo nella creatività, per la tua prima uscita allo scoperto! Sorprendici ancora!! Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie,
      presto preparerò anche un tutorial primaverile!
      Sabine

      Delete