Thursday 2 February 2012

A Vera Bradley as Christmas gift

This is the gift I got at Christmas from my guests Nick and Jennifer that stayed with me at Ancora del Chianti last summer. Questo è il regalo di Natale dei miei ospiti Nick e Jennifer che hanno soggiornato da me all'Ancora del Chianti la scorsa estate.

When I confessed my passion for sewing bags, Jen suggested to look up on the internet about Vera Bradley creations. I had never heard of it before and you find here the funny story of what I discovered.

Quando confessai la mia passione per il cucito e le borse, Jen mi suggerì di guardare su internet le creazioni di Vera Bradley. Non avevo mai sentito parlare di Vera Bradley fino a quel momento e qui trovi la buffa storia che ho scoperto.

This confortable, bright coloured bag with a lively pattern is really well manufactured and full of original details we can keep in mind for our future creations.

Questa comoda borsa dai colori sgargianti e dall'allegro motivo fa parte della collezione Deco Daisy e propone degli spunti interessanti da tener presente per le nostre future creazioni.



First of all I love the lining inside which clashes with the pattern of the bag: so unpredictable!!


Prima di tutto mi piace la fodera che fa a cazzotti con la stoffa della borsa: così imprevedibile!!





Second I appreciated the refined detail of the invisible magnetic catch, under the fabric. Nice touch!


Poi ho apprezzato la raffinatezza delle chiusure magnetiche invisibili della tasche esterne e fissate sotto la stoffa. Bel tocco!




I hope I have time for "driving" my sewing machine soon!
Spero di avere presto l'occasione di "pilotare" di nuovo la mia macchina da cucire!

All pictures on our Flickrs Page
Tutte le foto sulla nostra Pagina Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment